1-Day Training: Introduction to Family Constellations Course, Surrey
Next Date: 26 October 2019
This day is aimed at giving an introduction to what lies behind the mystery of family constellations with particular emphasis on the parent-child dynamics:
- To connect participants to their family heart and give them an experience of this
- Introduction to the orders of love as seen in family constellations related to parent-child dynamics
- Bring to light what is helpful and in support of the family heart (and what hinders it) from a systemic point of view
- To look at the root causes and starts a process of connecting participants to what lies behind a lot of common parent-child issues
The learning will happen through a mix of teaching, exercises and constellations
Who is this day for?
- This course is open to anyone who wishes to find out more about what opens up the family heart and supports the flow of love in family systems.
- Some people may have a specific situation that they would like to ask questions about, whereas others will want to just learn more about the systemic dynamics that lie behind parent-child relationship
- Parents (whatever your situation), carers, therapists or anyone else with an interest in this field is welcome.
Venue: St. Anne’s Church, 45 Church Road, Bagshot, Surrey GU19 5EQ
Cost: £75 early bird (until 15th September 2019) thereafter £99
For more information and to book a place contact Marilene on:
07785 772 912 or email