NEW ONGOING CONSTELLATION
FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS WORKSHOPS 2020
- 1 March (Bisley, nr Guildford)
- 27 June (Bagshot)
- 10 October (Bagshot)
- Foundation Training in Family Constellations (March to Oct 2020) - more info click here
- 1-Day Introduction to PARENT-CHILD Resolutions
- more dates to follow
Systemic Family Constellations Surrey
What are Surrey Systemic Family Constellations?
Systemic Family Constellations Surrey provide a solution-focused process, developed by the German philosopher and psychotherapist Bert Hellinger. First of all, they work by looking at the truth of ‘WHAT IS’. In a next step they aim to see if it is possible to maybe find a more peaceful solution to the system. Consequently it can offer healing re-soulutions to issues with roots in our own family and social systems (hence Systemic Family Constellations). Therefore, this systemic approach differs from other therapeutic approaches because it explores each person’s intrinsic place in the groups or ‘systems’ to which they belong, rather than simply focusing on the individual in an isolated way. These ‘systems’ may be our current family, our family of origin, our workplace or even the environment in which we live.
Who Benefits from Systemic Family Constellations Surrey?
Systemic Constellations can thus bring insights and peace to a wide range of issues including:
- Unhappiness and ongoing emotional symptoms such a rage, anxiety, limitation, depression and lack of motivation
- Illness, including addictions and eating disorders
- Bereavement, adoption, abortion
- Family and relationship difficulties between partners and/or parents
- Infertility or difficulties to conceive
- Recurrent life patterns of any kind
- Therapists working with complex issues with clients
You do NOT need to have and obvious issue with your family to take part (and benefit from) this work. Systemic Family Constellations certainly complement other therapies beautifully and can bring to light the core or root of what is, and thus offer new insights and opportunities for healing. There are many examples reported where the well-being of individuals and/or the whole dynamic in a family or company starts to change following such work.
At SOULUTIONS I offer a solution-focused, systemic approach in my personal practice in Surrey, and via Skype. I also run Systemic Family Constellations workshops in Surrey for family, relationship and personal issues. I have extensively trained with what is now the Centre for Systemic Constellations and Judith Hemming of Movingconstellations and continue to attend regular CPD in this field. It is with much joy that I offer this deeply moving process to those who are open for it.